Friday 6 May 2011

BENNY AND THE JETS: BIZ MARKIE

Remember Grand Royal before they went bankrupt releasing amazingly awful albums like "COUNTRY MIKES GREATEST HITS"? Remember Flexi Discs? If you don't, a flexi-disc was a record as thin as a piece of paper that usually came in a magazine. They were great.....this is off a flexi that came with Grand Royals magazine.
The Biz is still amazing even as a celebrity dj, reality tv star or beatboxer for kids. At Voodoofest he took away  a VIP pass from some hot girl and gave it to me cuz I was the only one dancing to his dj set. So I love him even more.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff. I remember the old Grand Royal magazine, their issue that detailed the history of Adidas was awesome. And Biz Markie is the shit, my kid loves his beatboxing on Yo Gabba Gabba and when we saw them live he was the highlight of the night for damn near everyone there.

    ReplyDelete